Wednesday, February 18, 2009

The Art of What You Talkin' About, Willis

shut-up. the most useful phrase in the english language. next to fuck off. which is the most fun phrase in the english language.

spelling is over rated.

i wish i could tell someone what i really think of them.

when i find myself at a loss for works i tend to make faces. you cannot see my faces right now. but i promise you, i am making a very funny one.

do you ever feel like people don't know the real you, but that if they did, they wouldn't like you?

i hate when people lie on their blogs.

in that spirit, i feel i must confess, i really don't like what you're wearing today. and you look fat.

you can't make a purse out of a pig, and you can't get a man with a gun.

a chimp mutilated a woman in CT (for those living under a rock) The score, for those of you keeping track at home: Mother Nature:1 Humans:0

silence is Golden. your singing sucks.

damn you, mafia wars....

if you see something, say something.

i love tap dancing. tap dancing, however, does not love me.

when i first moved to brooklyn, i had to call someone every single night i came home from work to have them google me home. i couldn't find my apartment to save my life. i still maintain that i have an excellent sense of direction, and it was actually my apartment that moved every night....

i would love a job as a recap blogger for tv shows...like the dog whisper, and america's next top model. i love to read really witty recaps. even if it's on a show i watched.

i learn more from the elevator captive network in my morning assend to the 33rd floor, than i do reading AM new york. seriously, who writes that thing!

today's word of the day was smarmy. if you use it 3 times, it's yours.

1 comment:

Jocelyn said...

I would never lie in my blog.
And I was told this outfit makes me look skinny...thank you for your honesty!